- A Guide to Birthday Pie Worthy of P. Diddy
- Cooking Meat Low and Slow Might Reduce Your Cancer Risk
- How to Cope When You Can't Score a Patti LaBelle Sweet Potato Pie
- Men Eat More Pizza When Trying to Impress Women—So Make Sure It's Good
- The Best Way to Drink Coffee That Could Help You Live Longer
- Here's Why You Only Crave Tomato Juice on a Plane
- 5 Pumpkin Pie Alternatives to Make During the Great Pumpkin Shortage of 2015
Avant-garde culinary legend Ferran Adrià of Spain’s now-retired elBulli recently unveiled an exhibit at The Drawing Center in New York. "Notes on Creativity" features illustrations, clay plating experiments and diagrams. Eater has a cool inside look. But if having a museum show dedicated to the inner workings of your own brain on food isn’t enough, Adrià also scored a free cronut! Pastry master and creator Dominique Ansel hand-delivered America's most obsessed-over pastry and snapped a photo of the experience. In other food news: Girl Scout cookies went gluten-free and the Morton Salt Girl got a makeover. But we don't have to tell you.