- The Real Super Bowl Matchup: Carbs Vs. Protein
- 11 Game-Day Snacks for Viewers Only Interested in the Puppy Bowl
- The Recipes You Need for Super Bowl Sunday
- Beyond Hot Wings: 11 Crazy Foods to Buffalo for the Super Bowl
- 10 Ways to Up Your Guacamole Game
- 5 Beers That Are Perfect for a Super Bowl Pork Fest
- 10 Super Bowl Snacks to Eat with Your Hands
- Truffled Popcorn and Rosé Champagne: How F&W Followers Toast the Super Bowl
- Is Kale the New Hot Game Day Snack?
- 7 Big-Batch Super Bowl Drinks to Upstage Cheap Beer
Don't you think everything is better with cheese? Here, 10 melty-cheesy recipes for game day.
1. Pimento Cheese Fries
Chef Jonathon Sawyer loves these over-the-top fries, which are topped with tequila-spiked pimento cheese.
2. Artichoke Dip
This all-American classic is smothered in sharp white cheddar cheese.
3. Open-Face Four-Cheese Quesadillas
How do you upgrade the traditional quesadilla? Add more cheese!
4. Bayless's Queso Fundida al Tequila
Ready in just 20 minutes, this fantastic dip features melted cheese blended with tequila.
5. Double-Pork, Double-Cheese Burgers
Chef Sang Yoon's quick, juicy burgers are topped with both Camembert and Gorgonzola.
6. Whipped Feta with Cucumbers
This light and airy spread is perfect with olive oil-mairnated cucumbers.
7. Whiskey-Cheese Fondue
Cheddar and Jack cheeses star in this fondue, which gets an extra kick from a splash of whiskey.
8. Croques Meurice
These fast ham-and-cheese sandwiches are miniature versions of the ones served at Le Meurice hotel in Paris.
9. Four Cheese Panini
These incredible melty sandwiches feature fresh mozzarella, fontina, Gorgonzola and provolone cheese.
10. Broccoli Cheese Dunk
Broccoli has never tasted so good.