- The Real Super Bowl Matchup: Carbs Vs. Protein
- 11 Game-Day Snacks for Viewers Only Interested in the Puppy Bowl
- The Recipes You Need for Super Bowl Sunday
- Beyond Hot Wings: 11 Crazy Foods to Buffalo for the Super Bowl
- 10 Ways to Up Your Guacamole Game
- 10 Ways Cheese Wins the Super Bowl
- 5 Beers That Are Perfect for a Super Bowl Pork Fest
- 10 Super Bowl Snacks to Eat with Your Hands
- Is Kale the New Hot Game Day Snack?
- 7 Big-Batch Super Bowl Drinks to Upstage Cheap Beer
F&W Twitter followers are going above and beyond with their Super Bowl spreads this year. Along with the usual chicken wings and dips, they'll be noshing on truffled popcorn and bacon-wrapped tater tots while sipping on rosé Champagne. Here, the top five Super Bowl menus from F&W Twitter followers.