- The Real Super Bowl Matchup: Carbs Vs. Protein
- 11 Game-Day Snacks for Viewers Only Interested in the Puppy Bowl
- The Recipes You Need for Super Bowl Sunday
- Beyond Hot Wings: 11 Crazy Foods to Buffalo for the Super Bowl
- 10 Ways to Up Your Guacamole Game
- 10 Ways Cheese Wins the Super Bowl
- 5 Beers That Are Perfect for a Super Bowl Pork Fest
- Truffled Popcorn and Rosé Champagne: How F&W Followers Toast the Super Bowl
- Is Kale the New Hot Game Day Snack?
- 7 Big-Batch Super Bowl Drinks to Upstage Cheap Beer
The Super Bowl is a great excuse to eat with your hands. Here, 10 snacks every party should have.
1. Spicy Sriracha Chicken Wings
These crispy wings feature the ultimate Thai hot sauce, Sriracha.
2. Asian Sloppy Joe Sliders
Star chef Ming Tsai's excellent sliders pair perfectly with beer.
3. Spicy and Smoky Guacamole
Pickled jalapeño adds a tangy flavor to this fantastic dip.
4. Hogs in a Blanket
Upgrade this classic finger food with andouille sausage and sweet mustard chutney.
5. Sesame-Chile Kettle Corn
Ready in just 15 minutes, this spicy take on kettle corn is tossed with whole red chiles.
6. Mexican Pizza
Deconstructed nachos are the inspiration behind this fun pizza made with chili-spiced black-bean puree, tomatoes, olives and Jack cheese.
7. Easy Chicken Fajitas
Partygoers can pick their own toppings for these fast, juicy fajitas.
8. Artichoke Dip
This all-American, cheese-smothered dip is the ultimate comfort food.
9. Maple-Soy Snack Mix
This deliciously crunchy mix gets its sweetness from maple syrup, and Thai curry paste adds heat.
10. Salted Fudge Brownies
These are the best.