- Pork Rinds with Ice Cream and More Dessert Innovations
- Schnitzel, Sardines and Steaks
- Carnitas Nachos, Massive Steaks and Grilled Mackerel
- 13 Game Day Dishes, from Cheesy Vegetarian Tacos to Spicy BLTs
- Chefs' Breakfasts, Football Snacks & Dinners
- Airport Sushi, Wild Boar & Lobster "Shells"
- Food Porn for Meat Lovers
- What to Do with that Black Truffle You've Always Wanted
- 8 Chefs That Want You to Put an Egg on it
- How to Eat Like F&W's Chefs-in-Residence
This week's installment of Mad Genius Tips features brilliant ways to prepare eggs; like separating them using just a plastic water bottle and poaching them in a wire mesh strainer. But before you start experimenting (or eggs-perimenting) get some inspiration from top chefs' egg dishes.