- 5 Super Bowl Sloppy Joes
- 11 Clever Ways to Use Potatoes for Game Day
- 5 Beers That Are Perfect for a Super Bowl Pork Fest
- 10 Super Bowl Snacks to Eat with Your Hands
- Truffled Popcorn and Rosé Champagne: How F&W Followers Toast the Super Bowl
- Is Kale the New Hot Game Day Snack?
- The Real Super Bowl Matchup: Carbs Vs. Protein
- 11 Game-Day Snacks for Viewers Only Interested in the Puppy Bowl
- The Recipes You Need for Super Bowl Sunday
- Beyond Hot Wings: 11 Crazy Foods to Buffalo for the Super Bowl
Throwing a massive Super Bowl party? Save on time and impress your guests with these 7 great cocktails and punches.
1. Mojito Jell-O Shots with White Rum and Fresh Mint
Upgrade your Jell-O shots with spiced rum and mint.
2. Beaujolais Cobbler with Raspberry Shrub
This sangria-like drink features Beaujolais, cherry brandy and raspberries. Vinegar syrup gives the drink a tart, refreshing edge.
3. Kimchi Bloody Mary
This clever take on a classic bloody Mary features kimchi and the most addictive hot sauce ever: Sriracha.
4. Georgia on My Mind
Use apricot ale as a mixer for this terrific, fruity pitcher drink.
5. Maybelle Punch
Sweet and gingery, this Cognac-based drink is great for a crowd.
6. Blood-Orange Screwdrivers
For parties, actress Ali Larter loves these delicious screwdrivers made with blood orange juice, vodka and a splash of Aperol.
7. Sparkling Pomegranate Punch
This bubbly, sweet-tart cocktail combines sparkling wine, dessert wine and deep-red pomegranate juice.