- Giada De Laurentiis Has a Hack to Sweeten Tomatoes in 10 Seconds
- 6 Boozy Strawberry Recipes
- 4 Eggs Benedicts for Mother’s Day
- 11 Ways You Should Definitely Be Using Zucchini This Summer
- How to Make Brown Sugar When You Invariably Run Out of It
- Catch Up on All the James Beard-Nominated Mad Genius Tips Videos
- How to Pit Cherries with Chopsticks
- How to Truss a Chicken Without Any String
- The Easy Way to Decorate a Cake with Sprinkles
- One More Great Use For Your Casserole Dish
Ever made a meringue, custard, macarons, pudding or anything else that requires separating a whole bunch of eggs at once? F&W Test Kitchen guru Justin Chapple came up with a nifty trick that uses a plastic water bottle to beam up yolks from a bowl of eggs, above. This is just his first clip in our new series of Mad Genius Tips.
Check back each week for the latest MGT videos, which employ everything from dental floss to plastic baggies to solve common kitchen frustrations. In honor of Justin's debut technique, we're obsessing over eggs online through Friday. Follow along and share your best egg tricks and recipes using the hashtag #madgeniustips.