- Grant Achatz Starts His Day with Kale Juice, Ends It with Wolfgang Puck Canned Soup
- David Chang’s New Restaurant is a Spicy Ode to Chick-fil-A
- What Hugh Acheson Eats at 8am, 8pm and Midnight
- Even Eric Ripert Craves a Hot Dog Once in a While
- Eric Ripert, Editorial Expediter
- Grant Achatz Smokes in the Office
- F&W Chef-in-Residence Mario Batali Offers Cover Advice
- Momofuku & Sweetgreen Team Up to Make the Ultimate Salad
- David Chang's Amazing 5-Ingredient Side Dish
- Hugh Acheson's Expert Selfies
Although our Chefs-in-Residence are some of America's most incredible cooks, we're inspired by the simple food they make at home. Here's how David Chang eats on a typical day.
Eggs and sparkling water. I don't drink coffee.
Korean spicy soft tofu stew.
Fried chicken fingers. My guilty pleasure.