- David Chang’s New Restaurant is a Spicy Ode to Chick-fil-A
- David Chang's Amazing 5-Ingredient Side Dish
- Momofuku & Sweetgreen Team Up to Make the Ultimate Salad
- Hugh Acheson's Expert Selfies
- How to Eat Like F&W's Chefs-in-Residence
- Anthony Bourdain's Travel Sketch Pad
- Hugh Acheson Eats at Popeyes, Isn't Ashamed
- Food Trends That Should Die
- This Animated Video Reveals the New Menu at Grant Achatz's Next
- Hugh Acheson's Pickling Project, Mario Batali's Celebrity Lunch Date and More
Although our Chefs-in-Residence are some of America's most incredible cooks, we're inspired by the simple food they make at home. Here's how David Chang eats on a typical day.
Eggs and sparkling water. I don't drink coffee.
Korean spicy soft tofu stew.
Fried chicken fingers. My guilty pleasure.