- David Chang’s New Restaurant is a Spicy Ode to Chick-fil-A
- David Chang Pigs Out on Barley
- Mario's Kids Eat Batali McMuffins, Truffle-Topped Steaks
- Papaya King Wants Grant Achatz as a Consultant
- Hugh Acheson’s Collard Greens Are Better Than Your Grandmother’s
- Hugh Acheson Travels with Spoons, Mario Batali Rides Go-Karts
- Eric Ripert's Smart, Easy Way to Cook Fish
- David Chang Brings His Work Home with Him
- Eric Ripert's Cubicle Prep Station
- Andrew Zimmern Hangs with Queen Latifah, Snacks on Bear Cracklings
Although our Chefs-in-Residence are some of America's most incredible cooks, we're inspired by the simple food they make at home. Here's how David Chang eats on a typical day.
Eggs and sparkling water. I don't drink coffee.
Korean spicy soft tofu stew.
Fried chicken fingers. My guilty pleasure.