- Hugh Acheson, Cover Model
- Eric Ripert, Editorial Expediter
- David Chang Brings His Work Home with Him
- Andrew Zimmern Raids the Break Room for Sweets, Loves Cold Chinese Take-Out
- F&W Chef-in-Residence Mario Batali Offers Cover Advice
- Dial Zero from F&W for the Andrew Zimmern Hot Line
- Eric Ripert's Cubicle Prep Station
Although our Chefs-in-Residence are some of America's most incredible cooks, we're inspired by the simple food they make at home. Here's how Mario Batali eats in his everyday life.
By 8 a.m., I am long gone from home, but at 6, I'm making breakfast for my kids, like a Batali McMuffin—duck egg over-easy with prosciutto and Fontina.
I might make roast pork loin on a Sunday and black-bean burgers on a Meatless Monday. Tuesday is anything we feel like, such as strip steaks with porcini and truffles. Wednesday through Friday our babysitter makes delicious Mexican food, and I just eat it up.
I am not cooking anywhere, but I am often lurking around restaurants checking things out.