- 3 Wines To Try If You Love a Pumpkin Latte
- 4 Wines to Pair with Roasted Vegetables
- Lively and Smoky: Red Muscadet
- A Fantastic Finger Lakes Riesling
- A Fruity and Savory Under-$15 Cabernet
- 3 Wines to Pair with Beef Stew
- A Sicilian Red Wine with a Do-Gooder Story
- A Red That Can Pair with Asparagus
- An $11 Red from Madrid
- A Virginia Chardonnay That's Amazing with Seafood
Here, wine experts reveal their favorite bottles costing less than $17. Many of the selections are lesser known but absolutely worth the search.
What: 2012 Cleto Chiarli Vecchia Lambrusco from Modena in Emilia-Romagna, Italy
Why: Vilardi recommends this lightly fizzy red from central Italy to people who don’t like the usual sparkling wine at a cocktail party. “Plus, the low alcohol content also allows you to start drinking at 6 p.m., and still feel great when you wake up at 6 a.m.,” she says.