- Michael Cimarusti’s IPA Addiction
- Wine is the New Coffee
- Beer for Rocket Scientists
- The Perfect Mocktail for Gin Lovers
- 6 Negronis to Get Eric Ripert Buzzed
- For a Super-Affordable Champagne Impostor, Look to New Mexico
- Portland is Brewing Amazing French-Style Farmhouse Ales
- Keep Calm, Drink Bourbon
- Melissa Perello’s Favorite Fall Cocktail
- Eric Banh’s First Eggnog
After a night on the line, most chefs have a go-to drink, from cheap beer to a house bartender's expert cocktail. Here, star chefs reveal their favorite drinks.
Pastry chef and co-owner of Bluestem in Kansas City, Missouri, Megan Garrelts loves mulled cider not only for its taste but also for its festive aroma. “It makes the house smell good,” she says. “Anything warm in a mug is what you’ll see me drinking during the holidays.” For an extra layer of flavor she suggests adding blood orange juice or slices and clove.