- Sonja Finn’s Bartending Workout
- Drink Like the Spanish, Drink Vermouth
- The Rebirth of Cincinnati’s Beer Scene
- Aaron Burgau Doesn’t Want Your Craft Beer
- Fernet and Coke is the New Rum and Coke
- Kevin Gillespie Thinks American Beer is Great, but German Beer is Better
- Ryan Poli Doesn’t Drink Wine—But When He Does, It’s Sparkling
- An Honest Pale Ale
- The Best Thing Since Sliced Bread is Beer Made with Bread
- Bitter Cocktails Even Campari-Haters Will Love
After a night on the line, most chefs have a go-to drink, from cheap beer to a house bartender's expert cocktail. Here, star chefs reveal their favorite drinks.
Pastry chef and co-owner of Bluestem in Kansas City, Missouri, Megan Garrelts loves mulled cider not only for its taste but also for its festive aroma. “It makes the house smell good,” she says. “Anything warm in a mug is what you’ll see me drinking during the holidays.” For an extra layer of flavor she suggests adding blood orange juice or slices and clove.