- 6 Ways to Make Stuffing
- Highlights from Sirius XM’s Food & Wine Thanksgiving Hour
- Start the Meal with Pie
- Grateful for Gadgets This Thanksgiving
- Watch Jamie Bissonnette Make Thanksgiving with Power Tools
- The Secret to Make-Ahead Mashed Potatoes
- The Best Way to Peel Apples for Pie
- Make a Bright Floral Centerpiece
- How to Make Deviled Eggs Even Better
- How to Give Your Pecan Pie a Makeover
F&W gathers ideas for every part of the meal from some of the best, most creative cooks we know.
Soup is not the greatest party food for a crowd—it spills on the way from the kitchen, and it gets cold while you wait for everyone to be served. Hors d'oeuvres, on the other hand, offer immediate gratification.
Almost-Instant Hors d'Oeuvres
Greek Shrimp Dip Stir tzatziki (Greek cucumber-yogurt sauce) with chopped cooked shrimp and serve with pita.
Snack Mix Toss toasted, salted pumpkin seeds with popped sorghum or Pop'd Kerns (popdkerns.com).
Oyster Buns Fill refrigerated biscuit dough (from a tube) with smoked oysters, form into buns and bake.
White Bean Dip Blend canned white beans with pesto and lemon juice and serve with celery and sliced fennel.