- How to Give the Gift of Cool Beer Labels
- Have Your Cake and Wear it Too with Christina Tosi’s New Scarf
- 8 Cool Kits for DIY Dads
- Give Mom the Gift of Milk Bar Pastry Lessons
- Combi Oven: The Best New Chef Tool
- All the Gear You Need to Sous-Vide and Sear Meat at Home
- Best New Cocktail Mixers and Bitters of 2013
- 5 Surprising New Subscription Services
- Food-Loving Birchbox Fans, Meet the Besh Box
- Genius Beer & Babka Gift Box
During the festival of lights, giving out chocolate gelt coins is a long-standing tradition. Whether just for a treat or gambling over a game of dreidel, here are delicious and fun ways to enjoy Hanukkah gelt.
Touted as the “gelt for grown-ups,” Veruca's wrapperless chocolates are shaped like 4th decade B.C.E. Judean coins. They're available in two types of Guittard chocolate: silver-painted milk chocolate or gold-painted dark chocolate with cacao nibs.
Fair Trade Gelt
In festive blue and silver, Divine Chocolates’ 70% cacao coins are made solely with fair trade chocolate.
Gelt for Dogs
While our canine friends can’t have chocolate, they can still enjoy gelt with this fun, coin-shaped chew toy.