- Don't Fear the Sulfites
- The Greatest, Cheapest Corkscrew Ever
- Sugar-Free Champagne: Trendy and Tasty, But Don't Drink It Alone
- How to Tell When a Wine is Flawed
- Just Decant It
- The Fastest Way to Chill Wine
- How Wine Labels Lie About Alcohol
- A Free Trick to Save Leftover Wine
- Climate Change: The End of Pinot Noir?
- Why You Should Ask for Boxed Wine
Ever wondered where the experts stand on the best wine practices and controversies? In this series, wine blogger, teacher and author Tyler Colman (a. k. a. Dr. Vino) delivers a final judgement.
Don’t you think it’s smarter to buy wine by the case rather than one bottle at a time? Most stores offer a discount on purchases of 12 bottles or more. Also, local delivery is often free or close to free, so someone else can do the heavy lifting for you. One caveat: shop around. A 10 percent discount at a pricey store may sound good, but still mean a more expensive bottle than one from a retailer who charges less to start with.