- 6 Ways to Make Stuffing
- Instead of Pies, Make Pie Bars
- Thanksgiving Wine Pairings for Every Course
- 5 Ways to Amp Up Any Gravy
- Instead of Cranberry Sauce, Try Chutney
- 5 Value Wines for a Crowd
- 6 Ways to Change Up the Bird
- 5 Surefire Ways to Botch Thanksgiving
- Crunchy Thanksgiving Garnishes
- A Thanksgiving Red to Buy by the Case
F&W gathers ideas for every part of the meal from some of the best, most creative cooks we know.
Not everyone has the fortitude to handle a rich dessert after a big holiday meal. Pastry chef Sarah Jordan of Chicago's Boka prefers to go the fresh and tangy route. Her three recipes—a tart lemon curd parfait, a juicy citrus salad and an icy cranberry granita—are light, refreshing and very pretty too.