- 6 Ways to Make Stuffing
- Highlights from Sirius XM’s Food & Wine Thanksgiving Hour
- Instead of Soup, Serve Hors d'Oeuvres
- Grateful for Gadgets This Thanksgiving
- Watch Jamie Bissonnette Make Thanksgiving with Power Tools
- The Secret to Make-Ahead Mashed Potatoes
- The Best Way to Peel Apples for Pie
- Make a Bright Floral Centerpiece
- How to Make Deviled Eggs Even Better
- How to Give Your Pecan Pie a Makeover
F&W gathers ideas for every part of the meal from some of the best, most creative cooks we know.
Not everyone has the fortitude to handle a rich dessert after a big holiday meal. Pastry chef Sarah Jordan of Chicago's Boka prefers to go the fresh and tangy route. Her three recipes—a tart lemon curd parfait, a juicy citrus salad and an icy cranberry granita—are light, refreshing and very pretty too.