- 6 Ways to Make Stuffing
- 5 Surefire Ways to Botch Thanksgiving
- Crunchy Thanksgiving Garnishes
- A Thanksgiving Red to Buy by the Case
- This Thanksgiving, Go Green
- 6 New Ways to Top Sweet Potatoes
- 10 Latke Upgrades
- Start the Meal with Pie
- 3 Easy Thanksgiving Hors d'Oeuvres to Make (Plus 3 to Buy)
- Highlights from Sirius XM’s Food & Wine Thanksgiving Hour
F&W gathers ideas for every part of the meal from some of the best, most creative cooks we know.
Not everyone has the fortitude to handle a rich dessert after a big holiday meal. Pastry chef Sarah Jordan of Chicago's Boka prefers to go the fresh and tangy route. Her three recipes—a tart lemon curd parfait, a juicy citrus salad and an icy cranberry granita—are light, refreshing and very pretty too.