- 6 Ways to Make Stuffing
- Watch Jamie Bissonnette Make Thanksgiving with Power Tools
- Instead of Soup, Serve Hors d'Oeuvres
- Grateful for Gadgets This Thanksgiving
- Make a Bright Floral Centerpiece
- The Secret to Make-Ahead Mashed Potatoes
- The Best Way to Peel Apples for Pie
- Even Pastry Chefs Use Canned Pumpkin at Thanksgiving
- How to Make Deviled Eggs Even Better
- How to Give Your Pecan Pie a Makeover
F&W gathers ideas for every part of the meal from some of the best, most creative cooks we know.
Classic cranberry sauce is great—but can be one-dimensional. Make Cranberry-Apricot Chutney instead, or try store-bought ones like these.
Beet & Red Onion Marmalade Wildly Delicious Preserves' deep-purple marmalade has a perfect sweet-savory balance. $9.50; wildlydelicious.com for stores
French Onion Confit Three Little Figs' confit saves hours of cooking. $13; threelittlefigsjam.com
Garlic Pepper Jelly The garlic flavor in Lowcountry Produce's sweet jelly is remarkably mellow. $8; lowcountryproduce.com