- 6 Boozy Strawberry Recipes
- The Ultimate Cookie Party
- Five Thousand-Plus Cookies and Other Big Numbers from the Chefs for Kids Cancer Gala
- How Common Threads Can Get Kids Cooking For Life
- Emeril Lagasse’s Bacony Sauteed Radishes
- An Epic Indian Feast You Can Feel Good About
- Inside City Harvest’s Brilliant New Cookbook
- NYC’s Top Women Chefs Will Cook for a Cause
- Chefs Pledge to Save the Striped Bass
- The Incredible Philadelphia Benefit for Injured Chef Eli Kulp
Continuing his brilliant philanthropic streak of offering up cronuts for the greater good, expert pastry chef and culinary zeitgeist whisperer Dominique Ansel will help feed hungry New Yorkers this Thanksgiving through The Cronut™ Mission. The project looped in notable locals like Heidi Klum, chef Amanda Freitag and the cast of Rock of Ages to design pastry boxes that will hold pairs of cronuts and be auctioned off online to benefit God's Love We Deliver.
For the occasion, Ansel created a version of his now signature dessert that's filled with pumpkin cream and decorated with gold leaf. The bidding war will last from November 18 to 26 with opening bids set to $100. We have our eyes on designer Peter Som's elegant floral cronut-carry-all (above) but frankly any one would do. Tax-deductible cronuts and no waiting in line? Sold.