- 6 Ways to Make Stuffing
- Highlights from Sirius XM’s Food & Wine Thanksgiving Hour
- Instead of Soup, Serve Hors d'Oeuvres
- Grateful for Gadgets This Thanksgiving
- Watch Jamie Bissonnette Make Thanksgiving with Power Tools
- The Secret to Make-Ahead Mashed Potatoes
- The Best Way to Peel Apples for Pie
- Make a Bright Floral Centerpiece
- How to Make Deviled Eggs Even Better
- How to Give Your Pecan Pie a Makeover
F&W gathers ideas for every part of the meal from some of the best, most creative cooks we know.
Fresh off of F&W Pie Week, we present a way to include more pie on the Thanksgiving table. Instead of finishing the meal with pie, begin it with savory tarts while everyone is hungry and happy to eat something rich. The three versions here are delicious together.