- 6 Ways to Make Stuffing
- Serve Something Fresh and Tangy for Dessert
- Thanksgiving Wine Pairings for Every Course
- Instead of Pies, Make Pie Bars
- Instead of Cranberry Sauce, Try Chutney
- 5 Ways to Amp Up Any Gravy
- 5 Value Wines for a Crowd
- 5 Surefire Ways to Botch Thanksgiving
- 6 Ways to Change Up the Bird
- A Thanksgiving Red to Buy by the Case
F&W gathers ideas for every part of the meal from some of the best, most creative cooks we know.
Fresh off of F&W Pie Week, we present a way to include more pie on the Thanksgiving table. Instead of finishing the meal with pie, begin it with savory tarts while everyone is hungry and happy to eat something rich. The three versions here are delicious together.