- 6 Ways to Make Stuffing
- Serve Something Fresh and Tangy for Dessert
- Thanksgiving Wine Pairings for Every Course
- 5 Ways to Amp Up Any Gravy
- Instead of Cranberry Sauce, Try Chutney
- 5 Value Wines for a Crowd
- 6 Ways to Change Up the Bird
- 5 Surefire Ways to Botch Thanksgiving
- Crunchy Thanksgiving Garnishes
- A Thanksgiving Red to Buy by the Case
F&W gathers ideas for every part of the meal from some of the best, most creative cooks we know.
There's nothing wrong with the usual pecan, pumpkin or fruit pies, but serving the classic fillings as pie bars is fun, surprising and an easier way to feed a crowd. To make these three recipes from pastry chef Sarah Jordan of Chicago's Boka, you don't even need to roll out dough; you simply press it into the baking dish.