- The Best Way to Peel Apples for Pie
- How to Give Your Pecan Pie a Makeover
- 6 Ways to Make Stuffing
- Highlights from Sirius XM’s Food & Wine Thanksgiving Hour
- Instead of Soup, Serve Hors d'Oeuvres
- Grateful for Gadgets This Thanksgiving
- Watch Jamie Bissonnette Make Thanksgiving with Power Tools
- The Secret to Make-Ahead Mashed Potatoes
- Make a Bright Floral Centerpiece
- How to Make Deviled Eggs Even Better
F&W gathers ideas for every part of the meal from some of the best, most creative cooks we know.
There's nothing wrong with the usual pecan, pumpkin or fruit pies, but serving the classic fillings as pie bars is fun, surprising and an easier way to feed a crowd. To make these three recipes from pastry chef Sarah Jordan of Chicago's Boka, you don't even need to roll out dough; you simply press it into the baking dish.