- For Incredible Aged Barolo by the Glass, Get to Maialino Now
- Milk, It Does a Cocktail Good
- Beer, Burgundy and Fall Dark 'n Stormies
- Canned Mojitos, Apple Brandy and Cherry Blossom Martinis
- Fuel Your All-Day Urban Hike with Morning Lattes, Beer and Bright Garibaldi Cocktails
- Monday Morning Wine and Negronis All Week Long
- Food & Wine Editors Are Drinking Bacon-Topped Bloody Marys and Sonoma County Wines
- Japanese Beer, French Wine and Italian Cocktails
- Breakfast Stouts, Blasters and Martinis are Just What the Doctor Ordered
- Atlanta Is About to Get a Superstar Mixologist
Coffee, wine, beer, cocktails—if it’s made well and it’s potable, then F&W editors will drink it. Here's what we tried this past week.
Geometric Drinking: Restaurant editor Kate Krader doesn’t have her whiskey on just any rock. At Piora in New York, she drank it on a 50-sided, hand-carved, crystal clear ice cube.
Expert Wine Tasting: At the New York City Wine & Food Festival, deputy editor Kate Heddings took in the beauty of a wine-filled room before introducing an amazing tasting seminar with chef Barbara Lynch and wine writer Anthony Giglio.
Bloody Mary Bonanza: Associate multimedia editor James Pomerantz lived a brunch-lovers dream at the NYCWFF’s Best Bloody Mary Brunch where he tasted a multitude of beautiful Bloody Mary variations garnished with everything from asparagus to raspberries to shrimp.
Quality Coffee: Digital features editor Alex Vallis sipped on Blue Bottle Coffee from a tattooed barista at the preview party for NYC’s new Gotham West Market.
Vodka Martini: At Grey Goose’s pop-up Boulangerie, I, assistant digital editor Justine Sterling, agreed to forgo my usual gin martini and tried a vodka version made with a splash of vermouth, bergamot bitters, orange bitters and Sicilian olives.