- Now Is the Time to Start Drinking English Wine
- 6 Great Sparkling Wines for Summer
- The 12 Essential Wines to Drink on Thanksgiving
- All Good Things
- Champagne & Barbecue
- Turkey Day Wines
- 5 Proseccos to Drink Now
- Don't Mess with those Belgians!
- Ultra Last Minute Super-Duper Wine Gifts
- 3 Proseccos Worthy of New Year's Eve
Pair with salty snacks and raw shellfish.
2012 Medici Ermete Quercioli Reggiano Secco Lambrusco ($12) Excellent Lambruscos like this one offer bubbles plus the backbone and fruit of a red wine.
NV Zardetto Spumante Rosé ($17) Prosecco producer Fabio Zardetto turned to the little-known Raboso Veronese grape variety for this currant-scented bottling.
2012 Bellenda San Fermo Brut Prosecco ($19) Bright nectarine notes and an exotic spiciness make this Prosecco far more interesting than many on the market.
2011 Miguel Torres Chile Santa Digna Estelado ($20) The Torres family produces this crisp sparkler from grapes purchased under Fair Trade standards.
NV Gloria Ferrer Sonoma Brut ($22) There’s an appealing, toasty richness to this California bottling. Though it’s pale gold in hue, it’s almost entirely made from Pinot Noir.