- Scotland’s Only Vineyard Continues to Not Produce Wine
- Why You Should Be Serving Wine from a Decanter
- 10 Wine Superstars to Follow on Delectable
- Timeline: A History of Rosé in the U.S.A.
- Cheap Bottles from Super Famous Winemakers
- How to be a Wine Super-Sleuth
- Top American Winemakers to Collaborate on Limited Edition Bottles from Abroad
- A Bohemian in Wine Country
- How to Taste Wine Like a Pro
- Five Exceptional New Australian Reds
Illustration © Alex Nabaum
Ask yourself two basic questions: How much do you like tart (acidic) flavors? Do you prefer lighter or richer foods? The answers will point you to a quadrant on this chart and help you find the type of wine that you'll like best.