- 11 Best Things to Drink with Southern Food
- 7 Washington State Whites for the End of Summer
- How the Experts Wash a Wine Glass
- Why Sparkling Rosé Pairs with Everything
- A Cheater's Guide to Good, Cheap French Wine
- How Long it Really Takes to Chill a Bottle of Wine
- 3 Red Wines to Drink with Oysters
- The Fact and Fiction of Leftover Wine
- 6 Uco Valley Wines to Buy Now
- Almost-Extinct Grapes to Try Now
Photo © Richard Owyoung
Biondivino, San Francisco
The Russian Hill shop hosts frequent winemaker tastings and sells hard-to-find varietals and bottlings. biondivino.com.
Italian Wine Merchants, NYC
Specializes in rare, high-end wines and cellar management for collectors. italianwinemerchants.com.
This shop has an impressive selection of half-bottles. delaurenti.com.
Wine Expo, Santa Monica, CA
This store and wine bar focuses on Italian and sparkling wines, especially inexpensive bottles. wineexpo.com.