- Why It's Never Too Early to Make Gravy
- 3 No-Cook Pantry Staples to Get You Through the Summer
- The 4 Things Stephanie Izard Taught Her Husband About Grilling (And The 4 Things He Taught Her About Craft Beer)
- How to Brew Coffee with a Kalita Wave
- How to Use a Wall of Fire to Feed a Party
- How to be a Wine Super-Sleuth
- How Mixologist Dave Arnold Makes the Perfect Gin and Tonic (And How You Can Too)
- Real Names of Wine
- How to Taste Wine Like a Pro
- How to Use Butter Better
Christmas Cookie Gifts Tags © Seton Rossini.
F&W’s Seton Rossini applies her graphic design talents to the gorgeous dessert blog Pixel Whisk. Some of her entertaining showstoppers include cupcakes that so closely resemble adorable potted succulent plants that recipients might be tempted to water them, and DIY cake stands made from vintage plates and goblets. Here, she explains how to create clever edible gift tags using a delicious Food & Wine sugar cookie recipe flecked with lemon zest. As Seton says "These tasty Christmas cookies can double as gift tags, place settings or even ornaments! (Just keep your dogs and toddlers away from the tree or your ornaments will go missing.)"
To see how to transform cookies in just a few steps click through the slideshow