- Fall Preview: Blue Cheese Lollipops & Hot Ginger Ale
- Hot Dog or Legs? Plus: How to Train a Baby to Shake a Martini
- The World's First Fry Museum, How to Open Beer Like a Pilot
- Pippa Middleton's Kooky Halloween Party Tips
- Wacky Global Fast Foods
- Will Raw Horse Ice Cream Be the Next Chunky Monkey?
- This Week on the Web: Cat Doughnuts, Sad Cakes and More
- Cooking Your Wife and Other Food Crimes
- Support the Seattle Seahawks with Skittle Sausages
- The Future of Food: Canned Bugs, Ramen Pizza & Fast Food Frankensteins
Tonight at 11 pm ET, Vinny Guadagnino and his castmates from MTV’s Jersey Shore are hosting Restore the Shore, a one hour special to encourage viewers to make donations that will help rebuild Seaside Heights, NJ, which was badly damaged during Hurricane Sandy.
Guadagino will soon host his own talk show with a food angle, according to an announcement by MTV. On The Show With Vinny, he will interview celebrities at his family’s Staten Island house and serve them homemade Italian food, likely made by his mother Paula Guadagnino, who cooks enormous Italian meals for her family every day.