- Rodin Beauty's Creator on Vertigo, Steak and Smuggling Jars
- Anthony Bourdain on His Ultra-Violent New Graphic Novel
- Shonda Rhimes on Her Two-Turkey Strategy and Baking Pie at Midnight
- Fashion Designer Nicole Miller's Top Entertaining Tips and Favorite Thanksgiving Dish
- Today Show Cohost Kathie Lee Gifford on Making Her New Gifft Wines and Boosting Ratings with Cocktails
- Parks and Recreation Co-Stars Adam Scott and Aziz Ansari On Entertaining, Party Food and Natural Wines
- Pink Takes Cooking Classes For Vacation, Feeds Her Daughter Clams
- 'Voracious' Author Cara Nicoletti Re-creates Meals from Beloved Books
- Chrissy Teigen Loves Hot Sauce, Eats Spaghetti in Bed
- Into the Gloss and Glossier CEO Emily Weiss on her New York Burger Cravings and the Healthy Ingredients in Her New Skin-Care Line
Could Taco Bell sink Chipotle? That's the contention of influential hedge fund manager David Einhorn, who says that the ubiquitous fast food chain's new Cantina Bell menu will draw customers away from its pricier, more ingredient-conscientious rival. Wall Street seemed to agree, with Chipotle shares dropping four percent on Tuesday after Einhorn's comments, but some commentators have been skeptical.
To test the theory, F&W's Kate Krader joined Felix Salmon and Anthony de Rosa of Reuters to taste the burritos and bowls side-by-side in this amusing video clip.