- Haylie Duff Believes in White Plates and Tangelo Margaritas
- Questlove Talks His New Book, Eating Crickets and Why the Food Truck Culture Captivates Him
- Patrick Stewart and Sunny Ozell Eat Cheetos in Provence and Chicken Wings at Pok Pok
- Moby On Veganism, His New Book, and His Love For Mark Bittman's Vegan Evangelism
- Jesse Tyler Ferguson on his Broadway Show, Pasta-Making Coupons and Passion for Cocktails
- Meet the Artist Behind the Most Insta-Worthy Café in the U.S.
- From Boy Band to Brewering: Taylor Hanson Talks Mmmhops, Craft Beers & Cooking
- Danny Trejo Opened a Taco Shop to Honor His Mother
- Joshua Bell on His Ultimate In-N-Out Burger Run and Love of 24-Course Meals in Lima
- How to Embrace Winter, From the Authors of 'A Wilder Life'
Could Taco Bell sink Chipotle? That's the contention of influential hedge fund manager David Einhorn, who says that the ubiquitous fast food chain's new Cantina Bell menu will draw customers away from its pricier, more ingredient-conscientious rival. Wall Street seemed to agree, with Chipotle shares dropping four percent on Tuesday after Einhorn's comments, but some commentators have been skeptical.
To test the theory, F&W's Kate Krader joined Felix Salmon and Anthony de Rosa of Reuters to taste the burritos and bowls side-by-side in this amusing video clip.