- Wine Predictions from a Guy Who Sells 42 Million Bottles a Year
- Altitude: Can You Taste It?
- Temperature-Sensitive Labels Can Tell If Your Wine Is Too Hot or Cold
- What to Drink for Super Bowl 50
- Watch a Clip from Somm: Into the Bottle
- Presenting Firstleaf for Wine Lovers!
- A Downton Abbey Wine Companion
- One of the World’s Greatest Syrahs
- The Great Wine-Sulfur Debate
- 5 Great Bottles for Riesling Fanatics
The molecular approach to wine pairing proposed by French-Canadian sommelier François Chartier in his new book Taste Buds and Molecules intrigues F&W’s Ray Isle, who explores the topic in the September issue. Though the scientific language in the book can be daunting, it’s easy to test out his ideas with simple dishes outlined below.