- Essential Tips for Holiday Wine Buying
- Italy’s Greatest Cabernet Franc
- What the Heck Is a Unicorn Wine, Anyway?
- Ravenswood’s Single Vineyard Zinfandels
- Bordeaux, the Other White Wine
- Is a $2,000 Champagne Really Worth It?
- The Best Deals in Wine Country Travel
- 5 Vintages of One of the World's Greatest White Wines
- Why Douro Valley Is Portugal's Best New Wine Destination
- Actor Sam Neill on Wine, Acting and What’s Important in Life
The molecular approach to wine pairing proposed by French-Canadian sommelier François Chartier in his new book Taste Buds and Molecules intrigues F&W’s Ray Isle, who explores the topic in the September issue. Though the scientific language in the book can be daunting, it’s easy to test out his ideas with simple dishes outlined below.