- Fall Preview: Blue Cheese Lollipops & Hot Ginger Ale
- Hot Dog or Legs? Plus: How to Train a Baby to Shake a Martini
- The World's First Fry Museum, How to Open Beer Like a Pilot
- Pippa Middleton's Kooky Halloween Party Tips
- Wacky Global Fast Foods
- Will Raw Horse Ice Cream Be the Next Chunky Monkey?
- This Week on the Web: Cat Doughnuts, Sad Cakes and More
- Cooking Your Wife and Other Food Crimes
- Support the Seattle Seahawks with Skittle Sausages
- The Future of Food: Canned Bugs, Ramen Pizza & Fast Food Frankensteins
Everett Collection Inc / Alamy
What’s black and pink with spots all over? It’s reality TV star Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi’s brand new Wild Cherry Soda for a franchise called Rocket Fizz Soda Pop and Candy Shops on the West Coast. Specializing in oddball drinks (they're the ones behind Buffalo Wing soda, but also Apple Pie), the company wrapped Snooki's limited edition cane sugar-sweetened flavor in hot pink leopard print. It's the latest addition to the pregnant star’s mini-merchandising empire that includes slippers, perfume, bronzer and tanning lotion. Earlier this week, Snooki told Access Hollywood “I had a dream that [my son] came out and he was a gorgeous little baby, then he turned 2, and he turned into a Chucky doll and he was trying to kill me.” Maybe she should stick to water.
Related: Surprising Celebrity Food Products
America's Wacky Fair Foods
Crazy Things People Do to Ice Cream