- 'Jersey Shore' Star Restores the Shore, Gets Spinoff Food Show
- 5 Reasons Why This is the Last Season of MTV's Jersey Shore
- Snooki's New Soda
- How to Conduct Business like a 'Housewife'
- 5 Signs Your Date is Cheap
- 'Real Housewives of New Jersey' Update: Teresa Giudice’s Surprising New Cookbook
- 'Mad Men' Cocktails
- Recipes to Honor The Godfather
- "Mob Wives" Star Big Ang's Guide to Cooking for Wise Guys
- Dispatch From the Frontlines of the Food Revolution
Courtesy of Marvel/Art by Ale Garza and Chris Sotomayor
Today kicks off the first day of Comic-Con International, a four day convention and unapologetic nerd fest for writers, illustrators and fans of the coolest comic books in the world. Over the last few years, comic book creators started using the art to unleash their inner food lover, immortalizing chefs like Chris Cosentino of San Francisco’s Incanto and former Top Chef contestant Eli Kirshtein.
Cosentino appeared in a Marvel comic as an offal-centric chef who helps Wolverine hunt down a mutant who butchers humans. In "Spider-Man: A Meal to Die For," Kirshtein brandishes his kitchen knives as he teams up with Spider-Man to fight Mysterio. Anthony Bourdain's "Get Jiro!" comic book is also developing a cult following.
Marvel Comics collaborated with F&W on our own awesome comic strip, starring two of our superhero Test Kitchen cooks. Check it out here.
Related: World's Weirdest Food Festivals
America's Wacky Fair Foods
Crazy Things People Do to Ice Cream