- 3 Chef Tricks to Upgrade Healthy Dishes
- 3 Healthy Apps to Know Now
- How to Make a 4-Course Middle Eastern Fantasy Menu
- This Nordic Restaurant’s Modern Take on a Goat-Cheese Parfait
- 5 Parody-Worthy Food Terms
- How to Make Turmeric Tonic
- 6 New Party Essentials
- 5 New Wave Chicken Fingers
- Trendspotting: Innovations in Food Conservation
- The New Breed of Bakeshop
Husband and wife Joey and Jennifer Tensley of Santa Barbara county, CA, each have their own winery and their own collaborators from France. Here, two of their unique blends.
© Antonis Achilleos.
Deux Terres (photo)
French for “two soils,” this earthy bottling blends Jennifer’s Pinot Noir with Roger Belland’s premier cru Burgundy. ($45).
Joey’s Rhône-style wine blend combines his weighty Colson Canyon Syrah with fruity Grenache from France’s Domaine de Montvac ($45).