- Darker and Stormier
- The People's Best New Bars: Northeast Contenders
- 28 Hours in Philadelphia - Part 1
- A Bartending Legend is Taking Over One of the Country's Top Tiki Bars
- This London Bar Is Making Wine-Free Wines
- Pepsi Is Opening a Cocktail Bar
- It's Healthy to Visit the Pub, Says Oxford Anthropologist
- A Winning Mai Tai (with Tequila)
- 9 Signs You're in a Real Dive Bar
- Secrets to Drinking Like You're in Havana
Five US bar openings star some of the world’s top drink innovators.
© John Valls
He’s a co-creator of Aviation Gin; now he’s making drinks at Portland, OR’s pizza-cocktail bar, Oven and Shaker. ovenandshaker.com.
© Maureen Ford Photography
Strong, stirred drinks (all $10) are Kalkofen’s specialty at Brick & Mortar in Cambridge, MA. brickandmortarbar.com.
© Experimental Cocktail Club
Romée de Goriainoff
The Parisian mixologist has opened a new outpost of his Experimental Cocktail Club in Manhattan. experimentalcocktailclubny.com.
© Andrew Fawcett
The journeyman Seattle bartender finally has his own place, Canon, which specializes in whiskey drinks. canonseattle.com.
© Melissa Ostrow
Long at Boston’s Eastern Standard, Cannon’s new lounge, The Hawthorne, is just next door. thehawthornebar.com.
Related: What to Drink Next