- NYC’s First Bacon Bash
- Crispy, Crunchy Gluten-Free Chicken Wings
- Fast Pan-Fried Chicken for Derby Day
- Black Widow Tops Chicken Wing Eating Record
- New Orleans Chef Up for James Beard Award
- Chicken Stew for NY Cider Week
- Learning to Love Cilantro
- Bizarre Foods 100th Episode
- Wine Braised Chicken with Parsnips
- Jamie Oliver's Next American Road Trip
© Tina Rupp
Actress Anna Kendrick plays a food truck cook in What to Expect When You’re Expecting, the parenting comedy that opens nationwide today. Off-screen, she’s a bona fide baking fanatic and, recently, a fried chicken fiend. “It’s hard to believe, but I recently tried fried chicken for the first time, at South City Kitchen in Atlanta. I didn’t eat it as a kid, and I just never thought to order it. I had no idea what I’d been missing!” Kendrick would likely love Grace Parisi's amazingly crispy buttermilk fried chicken.
Related: More Fried Chicken Recipes
Best Fried Chicken in the U.S.
The Hungry Crowd: Anna Kendrick