- Bobby Flay's Phenomenal Chicken Cutlets
- Beer-Braised Corned Beef for St. Patrick's Day
- Classic Twist Doughnuts
- Succulent Asian Spiced Duck Burgers
- Summer Tease: Stone Fruit Pie with Buttery Streusel Topping
- Arepas: The Ultimate Culinary Vehicle
- Nigel Slater's Blackberry Focaccia
- Figs Squared
- The Meatball Shop Cookbook
- No-Bake Cheesecake Tart with Strawberries and Honey
Warning: Test Kitchen Tease snapshots may cause cravings, lip-smacking and an unshakeable desire to cook.
This week, the F&W Test Kitchen discovered a unique recipe that satisfies cravings for fried eggs and bacon. We toasted slices of rustic Italian bread until golden, then topped them with a vibrant arugula aioli, succulent heirloom tomatoes, frisée, chewy-crisp bacon and decadent sunny-side up eggs. The only issue we encountered was how quickly six sandwiches disappeared in the presence of marauding editors. The recipe will appear in an upcoming book project, but to make a similar recipe this weekend we recommend trying Thomas Keller's fast and gooey BLT Fried Egg-and-Cheese Sandwich.
Related: Egg Breakfast Recipes