- Star Chefs Share Their Favorite (RED) Foods
- A Blogger-Fueled Potluck for City Harvest
- Godiva + Lauren Bush = Fantastic New Feed Bags
- Bill Clinton Stars at Mario Batali Awards Dinner
- The Best Reason to Have a Dinner Party
- Incredible Gifts for a Cause
- Meatball Heroes Sleep Out to Raise Awareness for Homeless Kids
- 5 Booze Brands that Give Back
- Star Chefs Bake for a Cause
- Recap: Dave Chang and Daniel Boulud for Hurricane Sandy
Courtesy of City Harvest
Ten years ago, Editor in Chief Dana Cowin conceived a genius way for City Harvest, a hunger relief organization, to help feed hungry New York City children and their families. The Skip Lunch Fight Hunger campaign, which runs from May 14-18 this year, asks individuals to make a one-time donation of what they would normally spend on lunch.
Many New Yorkers spend $10 for lunch each day. With a $10 donation, City Harvest can help provide lunch for 5 children for a week; a $20 donation feeds 10.
To make a donation or start a fundraising team for Skip Lunch Fight Hunger, visit skiplunch.org.