- Star Chefs Share Their Favorite (RED) Foods
- (RED) Alert! Mario Batali and Pat LaFrieda Call on Chefs and Restaurateurs to Help Fight AIDS
- 'Jersey Shore' Star Restores the Shore, Gets Spinoff Food Show
- The Extraordinary Impact of the South Beach Wine & Food Festival
- Super Kids on a Mission
- A Pro Bono Brewery
- Bid on a Cool Cookbook for a Beautiful Cause
- How Food Could Save a Dying Town
- The Ultimate Cookie Party
- Pay-What-You-Want Restaurants
Courtesy of City Harvest
Ten years ago, Editor in Chief Dana Cowin conceived a genius way for City Harvest, a hunger relief organization, to help feed hungry New York City children and their families. The Skip Lunch Fight Hunger campaign, which runs from May 14-18 this year, asks individuals to make a one-time donation of what they would normally spend on lunch.
Many New Yorkers spend $10 for lunch each day. With a $10 donation, City Harvest can help provide lunch for 5 children for a week; a $20 donation feeds 10.
To make a donation or start a fundraising team for Skip Lunch Fight Hunger, visit skiplunch.org.