- Home Cooking with David Lebovitz
- Kosher Recipes for After the Passover Seder
- Chicken Gumbo for Mardi Gras
- Emeril Lagasse’s Bacony Sauteed Radishes
- The Recession Cookbook
- Superfast Chicken and Black Bean Burritos
- New French Cooking Tools
- Figs Squared
- What's Your Cooking Personality?
- Bobby Flay's Phenomenal Chicken Cutlets
© James Baigrie / Hoosier Chicken
Though the word picnic has French origins (pique-nique), Americans have embraced the outdoor practice more enthusiastically than baguettes and Bordeaux wine, and today is even National Picnic Day. This crispy fried Hoosier Chicken with Potato Chip Crust is an ideal main for a picnic since it’s delicious both hot and at room temperature. Serve tucked into some French bread or sliced over an easy-to-eat chopped salad.