- Chef Kevin Sbraga's Guide to Jacksonville
- Bordeaux’s Extraordinary New Cité du Vin
- A New Eco Retreat in Nicaragua
- Paris Neighborhood Guide: 1st and 2nd Arrondissements
- Can You Name the World's Best Food Cities?
- Discovering Two Sides to San Juan
- The Ultimate Ski Destination for Foodies
- What to Drink at Qui in Austin
- The World's Best Restaurant Goes on an Epic Road Trip: The Documentary
- Day 2: Pigs & Produce at Thackeray Farms
For National Picnic Day on Monday: a chef-curated basket for a cause.
© Antonis Achilleos
Central Park picnics just got fancier: Alice Waters is now customizing baskets for Mandarin Oriental NY guests. She selected the assortment at left; a portion of the proceeds supports her Edible Schoolyard program. mandarinoriental.com.
In Alice Waters’s Picnic Basket:
- Local Artisan Salumi
- Eco-Chic Bamboo Cutlery
- French Radishes
- Rustic Pizza Bianca
- Thyme-Grilled Quail