- Hot Dog or Legs? Plus: How to Train a Baby to Shake a Martini
- Will Raw Horse Ice Cream Be the Next Chunky Monkey?
- The World's First Fry Museum, How to Open Beer Like a Pilot
- Wacky Global Fast Foods
- Pippa Middleton's Kooky Halloween Party Tips
- This Week on the Web: Cat Doughnuts, Sad Cakes and More
- 'Jersey Shore' Star Restores the Shore, Gets Spinoff Food Show
- Cooking Your Wife and Other Food Crimes
- The Future of Food: Canned Bugs, Ramen Pizza & Fast Food Frankensteins
- Support the Seattle Seahawks with Skittle Sausages
Courtesy of VH1
VH1 announced yesterday that Mob Wives star Big Ang, a.k.a. Angela Raiola, is getting her own spin-off this July. Producer Jennifer Graziano recently called Big Ang her "secret weapon" after Ang emerged as the most popular character on the reality show about Italian American women who love mafiosos.
The owner of Staten Island's Drunken Monkey Bar & Grill, Big Ang earned a rep as a plastic surgery lover who pines over handsome "wise guys" and has a contagious Herman Munster-like laugh. As we've discovered, she also takes pride in cooking. Besides her voluptuous frame, those wise guys fall hard for her cutlets (as do family and friends) and Ang told us she's working on a cookbook. Since the new show will bring even more attention to Staten Island, we wanted to find out where she eats out. Here, Big Ang’s favorite restaurants.
Related: 50 Best Bars in America
Big Ang's Guide to Cooking for Wise Guys
Best Pizza Places in the U.S.