- How to Conduct Business like a 'Housewife'
- Slice Me Off a Piece of That Kit Kat Pizza
- Don’t Throw Away Your Severed Toe, Do Eat Beer For Breakfast
- Etiquette Tips from Lisa Vanderpump of "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills"
- Shoo Away Unwelcome Holiday Guests with a Monster Roast and Cricket Cocktails
- 'Real Housewives of New Jersey' Update: Teresa Giudice’s Surprising New Cookbook
- Indian Barbecue Chicken Even Kim Kardashian Would Like
- Ramen Cakes, Piessants and More Cronuts
- After Eating the Spiciest Burger in the World, Cool Down with a Spaghetti Popsicle
- Drink Your Bacon, Print Your Pizza
Courtesy of VH1
VH1 announced yesterday that Mob Wives star Big Ang, a.k.a. Angela Raiola, is getting her own spin-off this July. Producer Jennifer Graziano recently called Big Ang her "secret weapon" after Ang emerged as the most popular character on the reality show about Italian American women who love mafiosos.
The owner of Staten Island's Drunken Monkey Bar & Grill, Big Ang earned a rep as a plastic surgery lover who pines over handsome "wise guys" and has a contagious Herman Munster-like laugh. As we've discovered, she also takes pride in cooking. Besides her voluptuous frame, those wise guys fall hard for her cutlets (as do family and friends) and Ang told us she's working on a cookbook. Since the new show will bring even more attention to Staten Island, we wanted to find out where she eats out. Here, Big Ang’s favorite restaurants.
Related: 50 Best Bars in America
Big Ang's Guide to Cooking for Wise Guys
Best Pizza Places in the U.S.