- 7 Egg-Free Recipes for a Vegan Easter Spread
- 11 Sweet-Tart Lemon Desserts for Easter
- Super-Fancy Easter Chocolate to Buy This Year
- 6 Ways to Use Leftover Easter Lamb
- What Wine Goes Best With a Chocolate Bunny?
- 5 Pastel Cocktails for Easter Brunch
- 6 Super-Tasty Things to Make with Hard-Boiled Eggs
- 10 Best-Ever Easter Cupcakes
- 5 Things to Know About New York's Artsy, Blingy Easter Egg Hunt For Grown-Ups
- How to Cook 3 Supercheap and Insanely Delicious Cuts of Lamb
© Ingalls Photography
"Most people serve lamb or ham at the Easter meal," says F&W's Tina Ujlaki. "Sure you can have both, but Easter is always on Sunday, and the next day is always a school day, so you don't want to have a very heavy meal that's going to send you straight to bed afterward."
Decisions, decisions. Here, Tina weighs the options so you can plan the perfect menu in F&W's Easter Smackdown: Ham vs. Lamb.