- Dispatch From the Frontlines of the Food Revolution
- What to Expect When You're Expecting's Anna Kendrick Loves Fried Chicken
- Predictions for "The Real Housewives of New York City"
- The Hunger Games' Katniss Everdeen: A Model of Sustainability?
- Mob Wives' Big Ang Scores Spin-off
- Fergie's Voli Light Vodka, and Diet Secrets
- Gene Simmons's Favorite Restaurants
- Etiquette Tips from Lisa Vanderpump of "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills"
- 'Jersey Shore' Star Restores the Shore, Gets Spinoff Food Show
- 5 Reasons Why This is the Last Season of MTV's Jersey Shore
© Frances Janisch
Fans of the movie Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy are thrilled about actor Will Ferrell's announcement earlier this week on Conan that he's going to reprise his role as Ron Burgundy. Among the memorable foodie moments in the first movie, Burgundy expressed his love for Scotch: "I love Scotch. Scotchy, Scotch, Scotch. Here it goes down. Down into my belly." Here, fantastic Scotch whisky cocktail recipes to celebrate the character's return. Stay classy this weekend.