- 'Real Housewives of New Jersey' Update: Teresa Giudice’s Surprising New Cookbook
- 'Mad Men' Cocktails
- "Mob Wives" Star Big Ang's Guide to Cooking for Wise Guys
- Recipes to Honor The Godfather
- New Travel Channel Host Reveals America's Meat Meccas
- Dispatch From the Frontlines of the Food Revolution
- What to Expect When You're Expecting's Anna Kendrick Loves Fried Chicken
- Predictions for "The Real Housewives of New York City"
- The Hunger Games' Katniss Everdeen: A Model of Sustainability?
- Mob Wives' Big Ang Scores Spin-off
© Frances Janisch
Fans of the movie Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy are thrilled about actor Will Ferrell's announcement earlier this week on Conan that he's going to reprise his role as Ron Burgundy. Among the memorable foodie moments in the first movie, Burgundy expressed his love for Scotch: "I love Scotch. Scotchy, Scotch, Scotch. Here it goes down. Down into my belly." Here, fantastic Scotch whisky cocktail recipes to celebrate the character's return. Stay classy this weekend.