- 'Jersey Shore' Star Restores the Shore, Gets Spinoff Food Show
- 5 Reasons Why This is the Last Season of MTV's Jersey Shore
- Snooki's New Soda
- Comic-Con for Food Lovers
- 5 Signs Your Date is Cheap
- How to Conduct Business like a 'Housewife'
- 'Real Housewives of New Jersey' Update: Teresa Giudice’s Surprising New Cookbook
- 'Mad Men' Cocktails
- "Mob Wives" Star Big Ang's Guide to Cooking for Wise Guys
- Recipes to Honor The Godfather
© Frances Janisch
Fans of the movie Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy are thrilled about actor Will Ferrell's announcement earlier this week on Conan that he's going to reprise his role as Ron Burgundy. Among the memorable foodie moments in the first movie, Burgundy expressed his love for Scotch: "I love Scotch. Scotchy, Scotch, Scotch. Here it goes down. Down into my belly." Here, fantastic Scotch whisky cocktail recipes to celebrate the character's return. Stay classy this weekend.