- Home Cooking with David Lebovitz
- Kosher Recipes for After the Passover Seder
- Chicken Gumbo for Mardi Gras
- Emeril Lagasse’s Bacony Sauteed Radishes
- The Newest Hotel Amenity: A Farmers’ Market
- Beer Can Chicken—For or Against?
- Back to School: Culinary Classes
- Bizarre Foods 100th Episode
- American Lamb
- Cookbook Party with Zarela Martinez & Fany Gerson
© Tina Rupp / Lentils with Chicken Sausage
All semester long, NYU professor and James Beard Award-winning nutritionist Marion Nestle is answering questions for the university's student-run paper, Washington Square News. Today she tackles fiber. According to Nestle, the benefits of fruits, vegetables and whole grains trump supplements and most Americans “get less than half the fiber you need.” This recipe for Lentils with Chicken Sausage is a healthy take on British bangers and mash, with legumes in place of mashed potatoes for a fast weeknight way to add nine grams of fiber to your daily intake.