- Don't Stop Celebrating World Oceans Day
- Crazy-Good Spicy Tuna Burgers
- Bobby Flay Joins the Chicken Dance
- 5 Ways to Transform Thanksgiving Mashed Potatoes
- Leftover Genius
- Dean Fearing Guest-Judges "Top Chef"
- 11 Things to Do with Salmon
- The Brief, Wondrous Strawberry Season
- Rules for the Perfect Lunch
- The Meatball Shop Cookbook
© Fredrika Stjärne / Chicken-Meatball Yakitori
New York City mayor, Mike Bloomberg, held an annual team-building event last week at the Institute of Culinary Education, where City Hall bureaucrats cooked and ate a three-course meal, and police commissioner Raymond W. Kelly talked about his fantastic meatballs. On a tip from witnesses, the New York Times followed up and printed the Irishman's recipe, which includes sautéed onions and only the vague instructions to "Summon your inner Italian.” For something a bit easier to follow, we suggest you channel your inner izakaya chef for these grilled Chicken-Meatball Yakitori from the April issue. With three clearly written steps and just 30 minutes of cooking time, they make great party snacks too.