- Bobby Flay's Phenomenal Chicken Cutlets
- Summer Tease: Stone Fruit Pie with Buttery Streusel Topping
- Classic Twist Doughnuts
- Succulent Asian Spiced Duck Burgers
- Figs Squared
- Arepas: The Ultimate Culinary Vehicle
- Nigel Slater's Blackberry Focaccia
- Grilled Quail with Shaved Fennel and Yogurt
- The Meatball Shop Cookbook
- No-Bake Cheesecake Tart with Strawberries and Honey
Warning: Test Kitchen Tease snapshots may cause cravings, lip-smacking and an unshakeable desire to cook.
This week, F&W’s Test Kitchen welcomed spring with a baby lettuce salad combining tender young leaves like romaine, arugula, mizuna and escarole—each of which offered a unique texture and flavor. What made this dish especially interesting was the surprising addition of sweet strawberries, tangy feta and addictive smoked almonds.
It all came together with a simple and light vinaigrette of Dijon mustard and red wine vinegar. This recipe will be published in our June issue, but in the meantime, try this equally outstanding Spring Lettuce Salad with Roasted Asparagus.
Related: Spring Recipes