- Crazy-Good Spicy Tuna Burgers
- Fried Egg BLTs with Arugula Aioli
- Meatless Marvel: Vietnamese Tofu Rolls
- The Greenhouse Tavern's Seven Layers of Heaven
- The Most Amazing Lemon Bundt Cake
- A Fried-Chicken Upgrade for John Travolta
- The Spice Table's Fried Cauliflower with Fish Sauce
- Ultimate Parker House Rolls
- Alice Waters's Vibrant Red Kuri Squash Soup
- Asparagus and Fava Bean Salad with Fresh Ricotta
Warning: Test Kitchen Tease snapshots may cause cravings, lip-smacking and an unshakeable desire to cook.
This week, F&W’s Test Kitchen welcomed spring with a baby lettuce salad combining tender young leaves like romaine, arugula, mizuna and escarole—each of which offered a unique texture and flavor. What made this dish especially interesting was the surprising addition of sweet strawberries, tangy feta and addictive smoked almonds.
It all came together with a simple and light vinaigrette of Dijon mustard and red wine vinegar. This recipe will be published in our June issue, but in the meantime, try this equally outstanding Spring Lettuce Salad with Roasted Asparagus.
Related: Spring Recipes