- This Futuristic Table Will Keep Food Warm, Cool Down Drinks and Charge Your Phone
- What You Need to Mill Grains at Home
- Rebekah Zaveloff’s Restaurant-Inspired Kitchen Design
- Make Every Day Beautiful with Mjölk's Latest Designs
- It Took 250 Pounds of Glitter to Make This Restaurant's Bathroom
- Rustic Spoons and Raw Honey
- Jewelry for Foodies
- Design Tips from Restaurant Pros
- Chefs Turned Shoe Designers
- Insider's Food, Fashion & Design Guide to Art Basel Miami
Pinterest is a social networking site for the visually inclined: Users bookmark web images, creating digital mood boards. Former F&W style editor Jessica Romm shares hers.
Courtesy of Columbia Pictures
A still from the film Marie Antoinette might inspire an over-the-top tea party (servants not included).
Courtesy of Antropologie
Ercol paints its Windsor-inspired bench with a playful blue ombre effect. $1,498; anthropologie.com.
Courtesy of Phaidon Press
The first English cookbook from genius Spanish chef Andoni Luis Aduriz. $50.
© Eric Piasecki
NYC boutique Thomas Sires has simple clothes, cute housewares and toys. thomassires.com.