- Simple, Delicious Middle Eastern Recipes from Fashion Designer Reem Acra
- Kosher Recipes for After the Passover Seder
- Emeril Lagasse’s Bacony Sauteed Radishes
- The Best Beef Cuts for Chili
- 6 Ways to Make Stuffing
- 8 Festive Red and Green Foods for the Ultimate Christmas Party
- A Spanish Christmas Menu by José Andrés
- “American” Chinese Food Lands in China
- Paul Bocuse’s Chicken in Vinegar Sauce
- The President's Mystery Lunch
Warning: Test Kitchen Tease snapshots may cause cravings, lip-smacking and an unshakeable desire to cook.
© Justin Chapple
Asian Spiced Duck Burgers
Every now and then the Test Kitchen comes across a recipe that sounds so good it’s like we’re obligated to try it. This week, we discovered Asian Spiced Duck Burgers (left) from Napa’s Robert Sinskey Vineyards. Duck breast and pork shoulder are freshly ground into a rich-tasting, juicy blend of meat that pairs perfectly with flavors like Chinese five-spice, garlic and shallots. Served on tender brioche buns, the grilled burgers are topped with a tangy Asian-style slaw, which gets its kick from fish sauce, lime juice and sambal oelek—a super spicy chili garlic sauce. The recipe can be found here, but for something just as interesting and equally delicious, try Steven Raichlen’s Thai Tuna Burgers with Ginger-Lemon Mayonnaise.
Related: Burger Recipes