- Are These Really the 100 Most Romantic Restaurants in America?
- The Roast Chicken That Changed America
- Chinese Food Outside the Takeout Box
- The Un-Restaurant Trend
- How Laurent Tourondel Makes the Sexiest Onion Ever
- Where to Go in Venice for Buttery Polenta and Red Mantis Shrimp
- 7 New Restaurants That Defy Culinary Trends
- New Favorite Beer
- Sydney Restaurant News
- Andrew Zimmern's Grilling Favorite
© Sarah Lee
Goin just happens to be a huge Coldplay fan and she’ll be heading to the Hollywood Bowl for the show after the dinner on at least one of the show’s three nights. So if you don’t know the way to the Bowl from AOC, you can ask Goin for directions. You can also ask her if any of the dishes are Coldplay-inspired. (For the Chicago Blackboardeats package, Mercadito is creating a Coldplay inspired tequila cocktail.)
If you want to start planning your night ahead, here are more details, including the AOC menu and show dates.
The Package: A three-course menu at AOC, a floor seat ticket (and a laminated pass for the memories) is $250, while tickets last. Look out for the email blast coming from Blackboardeats LA on Tuesday, January 17.
The Dates: May 1, 2, 4
The Place(s): AOC/Hollywood Bowl
Citrus and avocado salad with mint and green olives
Grilled market fish with fava beans and savory creme fraiche
Liberty Ranch duck confit with black rice and English peas
Bittersweet chocolate tart with mascarpone and pistachios in olive oil