- 10 Ways to Use Chocolate Chips (Other than in Chocolate Chip Cookies)
- Quinoa Sauté with Grüner Veltliner
- Why Grant Achatz Loves His Slow Cooker
- 10 Tequila Cocktails for Cinco de Mayo
- Darker and Stormier
- Corey Lee: Wise Chef of the West
- 5 Tequila Cocktails That Might Actually Improve Your Health
- 15 Best-Ever Tacos for Cinco de Mayo
- 7 Best Party Dips for Graduation
- Crispy Delights
Warning: Test Kitchen Tease snapshots may cause cravings, lip-smacking and an unshakeable desire to cook.
© Justin Chapple
Bobby Flay’s Bar Americain in New York City features a rich special every Thursday: chicken cutlet, American triple cream cheese, Southern ham and arugula. The deconstructed version of classic chicken cordon bleu also stars in Clarkson Potter's fall release Bobby Flay’s Bar Americain Cookbook. Our test (left) came out golden brown and unbelievably juicy. But what elevated the dish were the toppings—lusciously creamy cheese (we used Camembert), salty country ham and a fresh peppery arugula salad. The recipe is in Bobby’s book, but if you don't have it yet, here’s a lovely riff on chicken cordon bleu from our own Test Kitchen Supervisor, Marcia Kiesel: Cheese-Stuffed Chicken Cutlets with Mustard Sauce.
Related: Super Bowl Recipes