- Two Liquids Are Surprisingly Good for Gut Bacteria
- Christie Brinkley Just Launched Her Own Prosecco
- NBA Star Tony Parker Is Opening a French Food Truck
- Found: the Brain's Binge-Drinking Reward Circuit
- In the Future, Scanners Will Reveal Everything About Food
- Fast Food Packaging Is Leaking Chemicals into Food
- Beyoncé Fans Seeking Rachel Roy Attack Rachael Ray
- This Is the Easiest Way to Help the Environment and Prevent Waste
- This Gin WIll Rejuvenate Your Skin, Maybe
- We Fed College Students Expired Food and Here's What Happened
Comedien Hannibal Buress Is In the Non Napkin Group.
Extreme Napkins. It’s not technically a napkin, but this is clearly where the napkin-obsessed crowd is going. I’m now infatuated with something called the Adult Bib, which I found on the website stupid.com (another obsession). Here’s the description, which I really can’t improve on: “It’s hard to dine on messier foods when you're a Sophisticated Adult. Instead of starving yourself while the others get to eat ribs, seafood, caviar and escargot, you can quickly strap on your Elegant Adult Bib. These glossy, high-class Bibs are made from easily washable yet abnormally expensive-looking black vinyl with velcro straps.”
Non Napkins. At Aziz Ansari’s very hilarious Hot Chocolate stand-up show in Brooklyn this weekend, the opening act Hannibal Buress (a Saturday Night Live writer who’s also hilarious) went off on a surprise rant. “I never put a napkin in my lap,” he said. “Because I believe in myself. I believe that I’m an adult who won’t spill food on himself.”
Me, I’m leaning toward the Non Napkin group.