- 12 Perfect Holiday Gift Wines
- Food, Wine & Rock Stars
- Buying This Great Value Wine Supports Human Rights Worldwide
- Where to Drink Wine in Chicago
- Pecan Pie in a Glass
- An Italian White that Smells Like Fresh Herbs and Ripe Peaches
- "Natural" Winemakers In New York
- A Reason to Celebrate Wine, Food and Friends
- Toast 2014 With Elegant Pink Cava
- Why I Want to Move to Canada’s Wine Country
© Courtesy of Encarna Méndez.
A vineyard in Spain's RÍas Baixas region.
2010 Luzón Verde ($9)
Aging without oak keeps the bold red-berry flavors in this organic Monastrell center stage—and the price low.
2010 Marqués de Cáceres Rioja Rosé ($10)
A hint of sweetness underscores this earthy, crisp rosé.
2009 Bodegas Nekeas Vega Sindoa Chardonnay ($14)
Silky baked pear and stone fruit mark this great-value white.
2010 Condes de Albarei Albariño ($15)
Its clean, minerally lemon-lime flavors aretangy and brisk.
2009 Emilio Moro Finca Resalso Ribera del Duero ($15)
An earthy red with firm tannins, spice and acidity that make it ideal for burgers, lamb or steak.
Related: Spanish Recipes
More Value Wines