- A Go-To Cocktail Party Red
- 7 Best Marsala Dishes to Celebrate the 2015 Pantone Color of the Year
- What to Pair with Lively, Citrusy, Light-Bodied Whites
- What This Chef Can Teach You About Wine
- 3 Cheap Wines to Pair with Salads
- Discovering Two Sides to San Juan
- What to Drink at Qui in Austin
- Christie Brinkley Just Launched Her Own Prosecco
- The Underdog American Wines that are Competing with the World's Best
- eBay Gets into the Wine Business
© Courtesy of Encarna Méndez.
A vineyard in Spain's RÍas Baixas region.
2010 Luzón Verde ($9)
Aging without oak keeps the bold red-berry flavors in this organic Monastrell center stage—and the price low.
2010 Marqués de Cáceres Rioja Rosé ($10)
A hint of sweetness underscores this earthy, crisp rosé.
2009 Bodegas Nekeas Vega Sindoa Chardonnay ($14)
Silky baked pear and stone fruit mark this great-value white.
2010 Condes de Albarei Albariño ($15)
Its clean, minerally lemon-lime flavors aretangy and brisk.
2009 Emilio Moro Finca Resalso Ribera del Duero ($15)
An earthy red with firm tannins, spice and acidity that make it ideal for burgers, lamb or steak.
Related: Spanish Recipes
More Value Wines