- What to Drink This Valentine's Day
- Wine Predictions from a Guy Who Sells 42 Million Bottles a Year
- 12 Perfect Holiday Gift Wines
- Perfect Pairings Menu Campaign
- Timeline: A History of Rosé in the U.S.A.
- The Very Best Way to Deal With a Red Wine Stain
- How Cold Should Your Wine Be?
- Matcha Lattes, Sweet Potato Shochu and 1975 Petrus Through a Straw
- A Pinot Noir Romance
- Wine Crush
© Theo Morrison
While big spenders there certainly have access to amazing food that pairs with Bordeaux, the blend of tannic Cabernet and Merlot can clash with the sweetness and heat of traditional Chinese food. For those meals, we suggest 10 alternative pairings like German Riesling and Oregon Pinot Noir.