- A Wine Critic Apologizes
- Lonelyhearts Wine
- Beauty Products That Are Good Enough To Eat
- Your Tongue & Bubbles
- Chicago’s Grooviest Market: Dose
- 36 Hours in Bogotá Part Two
- New DC Restaurant: Hook
- 25 Reasons to Love the Spoon: Incredible Stews, Stocks, and Chili Recipes
- (Not So) Blind Item: Rapper's Delights
- Are Mini Bundt Cakes the New Cupcakes?
© Ryan Jensen
A full house at the 2010 NYC Food Film Festival.
This fall’s NYC Food Film Festival, which just announced its October 13–16 lineup, promises to be another awesome year of food obsessions, both on-screen and off. Non-celluloid food notwithstanding (which will surely be awesome, with a new Taco Takedown and something they’re calling a Food Porn Party), the film selections look killer — Truck Farm, on the inspiring mobile garden project F&W reported about a few months back, Mistura: The Power of Food on the Peruvian food festival that chef Dan Barber is raving about and a profile of beloved Brooklyn pizza legend Dom DeMarco of DiFara, entitled Best Thing I Ever Done. We’ll be there, but we’re leaving the stale popcorn at home: If the food offerings are anything like last year’s (pig’s blood popsicles, anyone?), we know we’re in for some good movie-watching munchies.